Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland․ Poland is an decreasingly popular destination for transnational workers seeking visa backing jobs. With a growing frugality, stable political climate, and drinking culture, Poland offers a range of instigative job openings in a variety of fields, from IT and engineering to finance and healthcare. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Apply Also 👉 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2024
Visa backing is a common way for foreign workers to secure employment in Poland. Visa backing is a process whereby an employer applies for a visa on behalf of a foreign worker, allowing them to fairly work and live in the country. In order to be eligible for visa backing, foreign workers generally need to meet certain criteria, similar as enjoying the necessary chops and experience for the job, and meeting language and education conditions. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
- Rigger/Welder – Offshore Global/ Offshore
- Contracts Manager – The Netherlands/ Zoetermeer
- Cost Estimator – The Netherlands/ Zoetermeer
- Field Engineers – FID – Norway/ Oslo
- Senior Estimating Engineer – France/ Paris
- Project Installation Engineer – France/ Paris
Companies that Hire Foreigners in Poland 2023
Here are some firms that employ foreigners in Poland:
- Arla Global Shared Services.
- Becton Dickinson Shared Service Centre.
- Commerzbank – Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
- HCL Poland.
- PMI Service Center Europe.
- PepsiCo Global Business Services
- Smith + nephew
- State street bank
- VEO worldwide services
- West wing
One of the most popular visa backing programs in Poland is the National Visa Program. This program allows employers to apply for a visa on behalf of foreign workers in a variety of fields, including IT, engineering, healthcare, and hospitality. The program has been designed to attract largely professed workers to Poland, and offers a streamlined visa operation process and a range of benefits for both employers and workers. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland for foreigners 2023/2024
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland. Another popular visa backing program in Poland is the EU Blue Card. This program is designed to attract largely professed workers from outside the European Union, and offers a fast- track pathway to endless occupancy in Poland. To be eligible for the EU Blue Card, workers must have a degree or original qualification, and be offered a job with a minimal payment of€,174 per month. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
- PLM Technical Architect – UK, Norway, France, Aberdeen, OsloB
- Administrative Assistant – Temporary The Netherlands, Zoetermeer
- Business Controller – UK, Norway, The Netherlands, Aberdeen, Finance
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland. The demand for visa backing jobs in Poland is anticipated to continue to grow in 2023 and further. As Poland’s frugality continues to expand, and its pool becomes decreasingly different, the need for professed workers from around the world will only increase. With its welcoming culture, excellent standard of living, and instigative job openings, Poland is a great destination for anyone seeking a new and instigative career abroad. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
How to Find a Company Willing to Sponsor Your Visa
- Searching for outstaffing firms in Poland on the internet
- Through migrant workers’ acquaintances
- Investigating Polish job boards
- Checking classified ads in newspapers
- Checking for Ukrainian firms that provide job opportunities in Poland
Does Poland Hire Foreign Workers?
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland. According to statistics, the number of foreign employees looking for work in Poland is increasing year after year. Moreover half of the classified immigrants moved to Poland by 2020. This is because the Polish government has streamlined the system of foreign worker employment. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Is it Easy to Find Work in Poland?
People can find employment in Poland, however it is much simpler to obtain work in Poland if you are already employed there. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
However, if you are a foreigner who is not in Poland and are looking for a job or visa sponsorship positions in Poland, there are several websites and employment agencies that may assist you in finding a job online and then traveling to Poland. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Is Poland Now Issuing Work Permits?
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland. A work permit is a decision made by the competent authority that allows a foreigner to lawfully stay in Poland and work under the terms specified in the license. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
The Voivode, the local government leader of the territory, issues work licenses in Poland. The employer in a firm is responsible for providing the employee with a work permit before the person may begin working lawfully in Poland.
- CPS Engineer – UK, Norway, The Netherlands, Aberdeen – Westhill, Oslo
- Senior Supply Chain Engineer – UK, FranceLondon – Sutton, Paris
- Senior Installation / Project Engineer – Norway, Germany, The Netherlands, Oslo
How to Secure a Job as a Foreigner in Poland
- Maintain Legal Status: This entails possessing a valid residency permit. An illegal immigrant will have a tough time finding work in an official occupation in Poland. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
- Get a Work Permit: It will be illegal to work in Poland if you do not have a work permit, whether you are a resident or a non-resident.
- Visa: You will require a work visa rather than a tourist or humanitarian visa.
Is citizenship granted in Poland?
- The President of the Republic of Poland has the authority to award Polish citizenship.
- Polish citizenship can be restored by the Minister of the Interior.
- Naturalization is the process through which a foreigner residing in Poland can get Polish citizenship.
Apply Also 👉 Top 10 High-Paying Job Roles Currently Hiring at PwC
The most in- demand professions in Poland
IT specialists With the growth of the technology assiduity in Poland, IT specialists similar as software inventors, data scientists, and cybersecurity experts are largely in demand. The average payment for a software inventor in Poland is around 8,000 PLN to 15,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 2,080 USD to$ 3,900 USD), while data scientists and cybersecurity experts can earn up to 20,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 5,200 USD). Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Medical professionals- Poland has a deficit of medical professionals, including croakers , nursers, and druggists. The average payment for a croaker in Poland is around 8,000 PLN to 15,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 2,080 USD to$ 3,900 USD), while nursers can earn up to 6,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 1,560 USD). Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
masterminds– The engineering sector in Poland is also growing, and there’s a high demand for professionals in fields similar as mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering. The average payment for an mastermind in Poland is around 6,000 PLN to 12,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 1,560 USD to$ 3,120 USD). Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Finance and account professionals With numerous transnational companies having their services in Poland, there’s a high demand for finance and account professionals similar as accountants, adjudicators, and fiscal judges. The average payment for a fiscal critic in Poland is around 7,000 PLN to 14,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 1,820 USD to$ 3,640 USD), while accountants can earn up to 8,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 2,080 USD). Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Deals and marketing professionals As companies look to expand their businesses in Poland, there’s also a high demand for deals and marketing professionals. The average payment for a deals representative in Poland is around 4,000 PLN to 8,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 1,040 USD to$ 2,080 USD), while marketing directors can earn up to 10,000 PLN per month( roughly$ 2,600 USD). Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
It’s important to note that these hires are pars, and factual hires can vary depending on factors similar as experience, education, and position. still, these professions are in high demand in Poland, and professed professionals in these fields can anticipate to earn competitive hires. Visa Sponsorship jobs in Poland
Average salary of €30,000-36,000 per year
Average salary of €30,000-40,000 annually
Average salary of €29,553-36,265 per year
Average salary of €54,764-63,862 per year
Average salary of €26,447-28,780 annually
Top 10 High in Demand Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Poland
The most demanding visa sponsorship jobs in Poland:
- Qualified blue-collar employees
- Employees in the field of trade
- Technicians, storekeepers
- IT specialists
- Accountants, economists
- Human resources staff
- Food industry
- Logistics specialists, warehouse workers
Average salary of €30,786-37,841 per year
Average salary of €26,447-28,780 annually
Average salary of €40,057-45,839 per year
Average salary of €61,861-70,959 per year
Average salary of €18,546-19,918 per year
Average salary of €30,000-36,000 per year
Notice: we are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, we are not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.